Monday, June 21, 2004

Jeff Macarone

Well for anyone who dosn't know me, I am Jeff Macarone and i am 18 years old currently trying desperatly to finish highschool to get into the University Of Lethbridge, I plan to Major in New media.

So Wish me luck as I still have my Science 30 part B (June 22nd), Social and Math 30 (June 23rd).
The only exam i am worries about is my Math... The rest i know i can pull off. and to add insult to injury...if i donot pass math then i can kiss university in the fall good bye. FYI...By the time i get my Diploma marks...all chance of summerschool will be over.

I got the Idea for this Blog action from my Pal Mr. Eric Woo (http://ewoo.blogspot.com/ Check him out...He gets into some Wacky adventures) I like the idea of putting my thoughts out there even if i am typing and no one reads them, i guess it is because i need to express myself....and what the shit, wht not have a Blog to Help out..

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Woot! Great stuff, hopefully a few other people will start this up. That way even if people kinda lose contact with each other atleast we'll know how they're doing and what's going on in their lives.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home