Monday, June 21, 2004

Yay Mediums

Today's song: Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out


Today Robo and i went to COP to do some biking. Beautiful day out perfect for a ride, and today i FINALLY hit the Medium dirt jumps. Mind you Robo didn't have to threaten not to drive me home to get me to try them.

As i was progressing i'd hit the first, then the first and second and so on... but when it came to the third, i didn't have enough speed, so i tryed to ditch my bike in the air (bad idea) When i came down i landed on my back wheel, I nutted my self pretty good, Sorry ladies...No babies... As it went i cleaned them three or four times and i was happy.

When i was walking up the hill to take another run i see this one guy eat it pretty hard (literally) when he went down his face when into the dirt. He hopped right back up spitting out dirt and he laughed about it. When we got to the top his friend said "haha, Man you look Forign"...hahaha that was definatly the highlight of the trip.

So...
Girls eh?
Shit...

What you may not realize, is that we are playing by THEIR rules...So from personal experince...Sit back...and Woo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home