Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Done High School!

Todays Song: The Cranberries - Zombie

YES Finally done high school. Bring on the Babes and the beer!...Oh wait, I'm in the REAL world now eh?...Bring on the University and the job. I gotta say, the idea of being in the REAL world now kinda scares me. Being on my own and having to fend for myself is gonna be scary. I'm just worried that we will get all caught up in our University lives and forget all of our friends that we had through high school. I promise all of you guys that i will try as hard as i can to stay in touch and we will definatly stay friends.

Today i had to wite both my Social 30 and my pure math 30. Social wasn't bad so i'm not to worried about it. But the math was not too fun. After leaving the gym where we wrote it i felt like my mind had just been raped. There was alot of crap i'm not too sure of but i'm praying that all went well, but you never know.My Heart goes to a friend of mine who wrote a the math test with me today and he's not feelin too confident about it.

So after i finished social Dickie invited me over for a BBQ and treated me to a steak, and it was F-in good. So on the rid over to Diekies he tells me to Invite the Lovely lady i have been chasing after over. So to shut him up i called her and she said she wanted to come over...I was all like WTF, Thats f-in wicked. I like hangin out with her, and like i always say, i can't wait to take her out, It's soo lame, this weekend she is away so i have to wait EVEN longer to take her out. But she is worth the wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home