Monday, April 17, 2006

Thank You / Fucking Mallards

Today's Song: Buck 65 - Devils Eyes




"Devil's eyes, I can see them when they scream
At night, living with me in my dreams"


So... nothing really special happened scince the last post.

Went biking late the other njight and Emo mike took pics. It was sweet because it was really dark out and he had a remote flash set up which made some awesome pics.

Check them out Here

I saw Thank you for smoking last night:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I really liked it. Alot of ironic-funny situation. Go see it.

Tonight Heather [my sis] Dickie and i went to The Last Straw and watched the game againse the ducks. There were like twenty hours of penalty time. Fights every two minutes. It was good, except those dirty mallards won. Bastards.

I don't have final Exams.... but i have like 8 final projects due this week.


GoodLuck Good Night

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Have fun with those projects.
You can do my final exams for me though if you really want to. Haha
Good luck.

We definately need a night to go get drunk some night soon.

You better not randomly forget about me now that I won't be going to SAIT anymore. I expect to still see you around...somewhere. I will definately invite you to some of the parties at my new house.

YAY! that was like a whole post on it's own. haha

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home