Monday, March 13, 2006

Can You Bring Over Some Napkins?

Today's Song: Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot




"I predict a riot, I predict a riot
I predict a riot, I predict a riot"


SOO...

I did something last night that i never thought i would ever do...

Karaoke.

Kevin made me go up and sing Abba - Dancing Queen. So today in class we had an animation assignment and here it is:

Flash

The highlight of the other night would have to be when Kev asked some random girl for napkins.

Today, i went to the secondcup in kensington where Kate works, to meet Kev for lunch. After we ate i had a Super good Mocha that Kate made me. GOOD. After looking in the comic book shop i headed back to school.

So after going back to class and doing nothing i came home and worked on a project and here it is:

ShoppingBag.jpg

It's a shopping bag design for my Uber Store.

Yep.

GoodNight

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Dude. That flash was amazing, was there sound or did I just miss it? Either way, awesome.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home