Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy St.Patrick's Day

Today's Song: Rise Against - Paper Wings




"I can't tell if you're laughing
Between each smile there's a tear in your eye
There's a train leaving town in an hour
It's not waiting for you and neither am I"



I didn't go to school on friday. So instead i slept till 1pm and then went shooting with my Dad. I was shooting at 50 yards with the Lee Enfield and i had some ok groups nothing special... Hopefully they will improve when i get some new Glasses.

Fridat Night we went to Kate's house to drink till we were irish. After a sixer of Boss beer [$6] and a mickey of vodka i felt pretty irish. We had some pretty good laughs playing socialbles. I have no idea when we went to bed. We woke up around noon and headed home. All with great hangovers. Dickie went to work and i went to bed.

Didn't do anything tonight.

Tomorrow i have to do a pretty big presentation and my group is getting annoyed with eachother. Yep.

GoodNight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Good Luck Jeff!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home