Monday, June 28, 2004

UPDATE

Todays's song: 99 Luft Ballons - Nena

Sorry to all of you Jeffrey Macarone Fans (Mom) I have been kinda busy as of late...but i am here to update you on what i have been doing the last couple of days.

Mike, I mentioned him in a previous post,Had fun at the LAN...We played Diablo II for like....Shit i dunno but it was a freaking long time. Mind you it was fun reading the shit all of the asshole i was playing with were writing about me and what not...But hey the LAN was fun

After LANing, i went home and slept...and then Slept...Then went to Justin K's B-day at Brewster's. I came late so by the time my food got there everyone was done, But it was koo to see a bunch of people who i havn't seen scince school ended, After Brewsters them little hooligans went to Tequilla's and had a grand time. After getting home My sis and i Rented some movies. I watched Windtalkers, It was an interesting movie, kinda pulled at the old heart strings...but it was good...Except for using the wrong type of Thompson. After that i watched SNL: Best of Mike Mayers. That was halarious. I highly recomend renting it.

That brings us to today, Well yesterday because i am posting this at 5:48am righ now...Fuck, who stays up at this time to update a blog?.... Someone who is dedicated to their fans i guess...I have no life...haha

So there i am having a nice little sleep and i am rudely awoken but the ringing of the telephone, and who is it that was calling? It was my pal Robo calling to say that we should have a BBQ at Bowness Park. Man that was fun, we called up a nice little gang of people and we headed down. We had some delicious half cooked E-coli Bergers cooked by our very own Justin K. We played some some Sweet ass Ultimate Frisbee, and watched Megan chug a liter of coke, and also watch half of it come out of her nose. While playing ultimate some eight year old hooligans came and wrecked our little fire pit area. Those kids stole our cups and they started playing with our axe. Man they were annoying. Those little Fucktards destroyed my frisbee. To those of you who know me, know that i loved that Frisbee and i was greatly saddened by the lack of respect that some people have for anothers property. To the parents of those kids: Get your kids a fucking leash...I know when i was their age my mom would have beat the shit out of me for playing with fire, playing with an axe, and messing around with other people shit...Learn parent you morons...You don't deserve to pro-create.

1337 Frisbee, You were the best and you will be missed by all who threw you. Rest In Peace, Love Jeff

I'm soo glad that some old friends from Jr.High came down and hung out it was really good to see them and catch up a little. Jamie, Jocelyn, Caitlyn, and Emily It was awesome seeing you guys.

After the BBQ We headed up to Mike's and hung out there it was awesome...Perfect for Summer... Chillin with some friends watching some Band Of Brothers, Spinning Sarah on a Chair, Loosing at some pool, I promised Dickie that i'd kiss his GF infront of him so if you see me with a black eye or something then you'll know how i got it...and jumping on the tramp. So there i am all excited to jump on Mike's tramp, So i think to my self: " Jeff, You know what would impress everyone?...If you did a front flip on the tramp!"... So i figure Shit thats a good idea, so i proceed to try the Difficult manouver and while upside down my stupid glasses fly off and i land beautifully with out a clue where they went. Fuck i'm a moron....So like an hour later with flashlights out and everyone looking (cuz it was dark by then), Eric spotted them in a bush. I told him that i loved him and that i owed him big time. and to this he replys "come to Tequilla" and a reply "Shit"... You see i have no want to go to Tequilla, i much rather go to a bar or a pub and hang out with some friends. But i get told over and over again "Macarone don't be a pussy come to Tequilla" - Robo "Jeff, it's soo fun, You can like dance with hot chics" - Robo..."Macarone Are you gay?..No?... Then come to Tequilla" - Robo....So as you might have guessed Robo reallly wants me to check it out, But i can not dance and i hate to dance...SO i am not expecting to have a lot of fun. Mind you i only dance half decent is when i have had a large amount of beer, But as it turns out, i am taking a break from drinking because of a bad experince ( I puked like a mofo) SO it'll be good...Can't wait to read that post eh? Woot.

SO to fallow with tradition ( Always talking about girls at the end of my blogs) Just to keep it the same so anyone just reading these to see how i am doing with the opposite sex you can skip the top BS and read the last paragraph.

I'm soo happy because the girl i have been chasing after came to the BBQ, mind you she was one of two girls and was sourounded by a bunch of Guys... But i hope she had fun. She and i got to spend some time alone together, we were just talking and throwing rocks in the water, i taught her to skips rocks...It's all in the hips. I plan to FINALLY take her out on that date i have been bitching about for ever, I think i have mentioned it in like EVERY Blog so far. So Expect to hear about that in the Near future. All i have to say is that she is Beautiful and soo fun to be around...Enough said...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home