Friday, March 04, 2005

I Got Adickied To The Dickie

Today's Song: Wilf Connors - My Nova Scotia Home




"I'm Blue for My Nova Scotian Home"

Woke up hella late. Went to class, Couldn't wait to leave so i could see my Dickie Poo...

Called him and he picked my up from Brentwood. Went back to my house and hung out, Called Kevin. Went to Taco Bell and ate some DELICOUS fries Supreme. Talked to Sarah. Went back to my house, Hung out. Prank Called Lauren. Shot Dickie with my BB Gun. Then Dickie got tired so he went home. I'm super excited that kid came back.

So tomorrow is Hosting day... YAY... I gotta dress all pretty and whatnot. Then after work we are gonna go to The Chalet for some Dinnah. Dickie and i plan to walk in through the back door and see what happens... It'll be good.

Tomorrow is gonna be a good day

~Good Night

BTW> New Comic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home