Tuesday, March 01, 2005

FINALLY

Today's Song: Jet - Look What You've Done




"Take my photo off the wall
if it just won't sing for you.
cuz' all that's left has gone away
and there's nothing there for you to prove."


So, Work wasn't that bad. Finished closing really early because the place wasn't busy at all. I like working with Vlad. Chris is FINALLY pulling his weight... I'm so proud of him.

Before work today i went to Rona to see if they had a bolt for the fork... they didn't. So i ran over to this Sports Traders place where a kid i know works. And i got the headset bearings i needed.... FOR FREE.

So... I FINALLY found out who MGX is, I had guessed many a time. But out of respect to Justing and Ralph, I won't say his name.

So, tomorrow is deposit paycheck at bank. Go to bow and hope those morons have my bolt. Call Candice, Go to class.

GET READY TO GET ADICKIED TO THE DICKIE

So Dickie is back in town Thurs at lunch.... Man i can't wait to see that kid. It'll be soo much fun.


BTW> I just remembered back in the day Eric an i posted our pics on this site notornot.com, and you get rated on how hot you are...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Looks like i'm a SOLID.... Average..

~Good Night

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a SOLID beef cake.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home