Saturday, February 26, 2005

Good Session.

Today's Song: Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)




"Seasons came and changed the time
When I grew up, I called him mine
He would always laugh and say
"Remember when we used to play?"

Bang bang, I shot you down
Bang bang, you hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, I used to shoot you down"



Work was FUCKING busy... At one point i was 40+ Fish behind....Ugh... Got home from work at like 11.

Peetie started his first day today. He said it was alright. I'm glad, there is another friend of mine comin to work.

So, waiting for a ride home from work and Sean Tarnizzle calls me up and Says he wants to hit up Milly. Well i still had the Rigid fork on and i was a bit nervous about riding with it. But it was all good. Dropped in soo smooth, And fast too. It really made me notice how much my super soft DJ3 soaked up everything, especially when i was pumping the turns.

I had a good session, Because i did some nice X-Ups and some Tables.... But what REALLY rocked my world was the fact that i landed a bunch of 180 to rollbacks. I'm getting pretty good at them. I couldn't hop nearly as high as i can on my DJ3. I mean i can hop over two feet with the DJ3... With the rigid... maybe a foot? It was sketchy in some spots but nice in others. I'm definatly gonna ride it some more. It didn't make grinding any diffrent, so i hope to get more confident on it.

Good Session.
~Good Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home