Sunday, February 27, 2005

Forget

Today's Song: Tiger Army - Rose Of The Devil's Garden




"My love, it is a black rose (My love it is a black rose)
Held out to you by hand of fate (Held by the hand of fate now)
And as this dark romance grows
It's not from the sun, but the starlight that's so far away
Above the devil's garden"


I think Eric will like this song...

Tonight at work was ghey. Not only was it pretty busy, John pissin me off by talking to Megan more then doing shit.... But Joe came in.... Joe, The same Joe who's name is ON the restraunt...

So after everyone if freaking out and whatnot... I try to remain calm and whatnot. Not too nervous. Then Kevin calls out a shitload of stuff to be cooked on the Grill. and then he says: "It's for Joe's table". Super... No pressure. So i managed everything pretty well. Except fucking oysters..... Fucking oysters. Mark came back and said: "I dunno who taught you to make oysters, but you gotta make like this....". So pretty much They were shit. He didn't say that in so many words, but the fact that he had to come talk to me about it made me feel like shit. I mean i was all confident and proud of my work up untill then. Fuck, I'm ashamed of myself. I mean, i probably not only made shit for mark Big Dave and other managers and staff, but i gave the worst impression to the guy who fucking OWNS the chain....

So, i felt the need to go riding or some sort of activity with friends. No luck... So it was Jeffrey and SNL... Tomorrow will start out good because Evan and i are gonna hit Milly. Still riding the Rigid. I vow to find SOME way to get a clip of me landing a 180 to rollback and host it on the interweb.

~Bad Night...

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Yeah the oysters weren't really your fault, they were from the fucking 15th, Conrad threw em out this morning. They were probably mush when you cooked them.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home