Monday, March 07, 2005

The Sixth Of March

Today's Song: Alexisonfire - Happyness By The Kilowatt




"So where has all the day gone?
And why are my lungs aching when I breathe?
Is there something wrong with the heat?
Why am I so cold?
And my heart feels sick
And it hurts when I speak
And this is not what I hoped for"


No work today. Woke up played on the comp. Called Dickie.

630, Went to dinner with Megan and Dickie. Megan had to something MORE important then us to do. Then picked up a sober Kevin.

Went and Saw Be Cool.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Definatly liked that move. It had a Pulp Fiction-ish taste about it. I would highly recomend this movie.

After Movie, went to Milly with Sean. Busted out. Got home at like 4.

Jeff go Sleep now.

~Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home