Saturday, March 05, 2005

Hostess With The Most-est

Today's Song: Fatboy Slim - Weapon Of Choice




"Don't be shocked by the tone of my voice
Check out my new weapon, weapon of choice
Don't be shocked by the tone of my voice
Check out my new weapon, weapon of choice"


So, Went to work. I was surprised how nervous i was. But it was all good. I know i did well becuse i kept busy doing whatever. So the Ghey thing is.... When i work out front... I will only make $6.50....Ahh well... In four hours i made $14 in tips... Not to shabby... More then i have ever mad being a cook and the work was a hell of alot easier. Plus i look DAMN sexy in my host gear.

Then went to The Chalet... Fuckin Dickie didn't pick me up till like 10 so the we got to the Chalet at like 11. Ate, Went to Bugs to see Dickie's GF.... That was....uh... Interesting. After leaving called Justing, Went to Timmy's. Hung out for a few hours. Then came home because "Dickie was Tired". Pussy.

So i came home and attached a laser sight to my BB Gun.... IT FUCKIN OWNS... Enough said.

~Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home