Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Flash Killed My Inner Child

Today's Song: Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country




"Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn (all alone).
Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction.
My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone).
No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention."


Holy Fuck. I'm not gonna lie to you. This flash project is killing me. I was working in the wrong document size so i had to re do a few hours of work. Then Flash Crashed on me.... I was not laughing.

So i got home at 430, from then till now i have been doing this thing.

Fucking Flash

I have over 15 files of this project in various stages. I'm gonna e happy when it's done.

GoodNight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh damn Jeff. That sucks. Don't worry you'll get through it though. WERD!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home