Monday, February 13, 2006

Take Your Balls Out Of Your Ass/Pantaloons

Today's Song: Eminem - Mosh




"Come along follow me as I lead through the darkness
As I provide just enough spark that we need to proceed
Carry on, give me hope, give me strength
Come with me and I won't steer you wrong
Put your faith and your trust as I guide us through the fog
To the light at the end of the tunnel
We gonna fight, we gonna charge, we gonna stomp, we gonna march
Through the swamp, we gonna mosh through the marsh
Take us right through the doors"


SO it's friday. Let go do something.

Well, DW and i decide to go do some riding . Then after i fell down a few times. Once trying a 180 and once trying a barspin on ice without lifting my tire. We called it, and went to plan the rest of the night.

The verdict. Go tie one on at Notts. So DW Dave Dickie and i went to Notts to watch the game. So i wasn't planning on drinking because of my birthday... Enough said. But there was a sweet deal for a burger and a beer for $6.70 during the game. So i had to get it. Four beers later i was buzzed. and DW had 4-5 in the first period, so he was lettin loose. Inbetween making fun of strangers, Telling Dickie to take his balls out of his ass [it was the saying of the night] he was telling some good stories.

After Notts we went ruckusing... it's pretty self explanitory. We find ourselves at a playground playing grounders and FUCK i ripped my pants. But it's ok it's small and fixable. DW being the nice kid that he is proceedes to grab hood and rip the rest of the seam so that i have this HUGE gaping hole in my pants. And it was cold out.

It was a hella fun Time.

GoodNight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

You rip more pants than most 10 year olds.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home