Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hypnotist!!!

Today's Song: Comeback Kid - Wake the Dead




"You said, you said, you said
this time was gonna be different
WAKE UP THE DEAD"


I have to make a Flash game for one of my classes, so today in class i made this:
Flash Game
Use the arow Keys to move, and the space bar to shoot.

I made that in one period so it's not completely done.

So tonight Dickie and i went to see the Hypnotist that came to the Gate [Sait Bar] FUCK it was soo funny. Amy, a kid i know from Highschool was up there and got Hypnotised. AWESOME. Right now my voice hurts from laughing yelling and that fucking smoker next to me.

HilariousNight

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safety is not guaranteed.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

It's funner to ram the asteroids than to shoot them.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home