Saturday, February 25, 2006

Le Drunk Post/Happy B-Day Colin

Today's Song: Gorillaz - ClintEastwood



" Finally someone let me out of my cage
Now time for me is nothin' 'cos I'm counting no age
Now I couldn't be there now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs and I'm under each snare
Intangible I bet you didn't think so
I command you to, panoramic view
Look I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose, sit and lose
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes, who you think is really kicking tunes

Picture you getting down and I'll picture too
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional, mystical - maybe
Spiritual hero who appears on you to clear your view
When you're too crazy
Lifeless for whose definition is for what life is
Priceless to you because I put ya on the hype shift
Did ya like it?
Gut smokin' righteous but one talkin' psychic
But among knows possess you with one though
"

Effin Sweet, Colin [classmate] had a bday party tonight, he couldn't get a keg so he got a buttload of beer. So tonights cost. $0.00 SWEET.

I had so much fun because there were a bunch of my friends from class and Chris was the most drunk and it was awesome. I lost count of how many i had. BUT... i had alot. At the end of the night people were shotgunning some beers so, Chris wanted to try it, And it was effin Halarious.

DW and AB were a hoot, the ride to and from was half the funn singin and laughin.

Lastnight went out to the pub with Kev Dickie and Jerry, had a few at Notts, then went to Harry's to meet up with Amy and Jo. That was a blast.

DICKIE GOT HIS FIREARMS LICENSE FINALLY. So that means SHOPPING SPREE.... I'll have my eye out for an M1 Garand or a M14/m21. I dunno if i want any Handguns... But the BIG gun show is comin up in April so maybe the mystery gun of my dreams is there. We'll see. I'd definatly like to get a Shotty. A Over-Under would be a dream but those are kinda pricey, a pump gun would be hella fun. Well now that i think of it, a Ruger P95PR15, or a Browning Hi-Power would be nice.

GreatNight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home