Friday, January 14, 2005

"You should have seen the curse that flew right by you"

Today's Song: Blink 182 - Easy Target




Let's see.

I had a long chat with Megan. That definatly cleared stuff up and put me at ease.

Um. I havn't been working because i booked off a bunch of days for my Exams. And i havn't gone to school the last two days because i didn't have to. I like not working... Remind me to marry someone for money.

Today, i was bored as hell. So Justin was up for doing something. So i said, Hey, let's go to Bowcycle and i'll get the Drop in Season 2 DVD. BUT NOO, Justin is too good for the the Calgary Transit system. So i argue with him so more and nothing. A few hours later he agrees. By now it's dark and -30°C out. So as we met at Mac's we decide to save the trip to Bow for another WARMER day. So we get our Steamer thingies and head for the Bus stop. So we pass some girls who do not know how to fill a tire. So I grabed the hose and filled the tire. And in a few min it was done. So we went to the bus stop and a few seconds later the girls come over and ask if we wanted a ride. Well as much as i like standing freezing my ass off i decided to take the ride.

Delicious Dinner, Justin and i were sharing some fond childhood memories. And Justin looks over and says: "Holy shit it's football head!" I reply: "What?" Justin: "Look at that guy's head it looks like a football... You know Hey Arnold". I laughed my ass off. Then Meriah comes over and chats. It was good.

After dinner went over to Justings to hang out. He showed me how good he is at shooping things. Then Anna decided that we are goin to Schanks tomorrow night. Woot.

Good Night

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

But nooo someone had to ditch out tonight.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home