Monday, January 03, 2005

I'm Home

This is just a photo teaser post:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Golden Gate, It was raining for the last week i was there

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The Xmas Palm Tree

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
So we are driving down the street and we see a guy holding a sigh that says: "Jesus Hearts U" So i asked my sis to take a pic of me with him and he was a nice guy. His name is Sean.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
When you see a monkey... You gotta have your picture taken with it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I felt all nautical when i was out on the open seas...The pacific winds filled my lungs and i was off to hunt the reclusive Whale.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I was hoping for some sort of "free Willy" type of encounter... But this is as close as i got...

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Nice pose on the ship.

Where's your tuxedo and PP7?

4:34 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I feel I should make some sort of wise ass homosexual based comment on a "free willy encounter"... but meh.
Good to have to blogzors updating again.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home