Friday, December 17, 2004

Count Down To California

Today's Song: The Mars Volta - Roulette Dares




I leave Dec 22 and i come back Jan 3. So this pretty much means i have like One whole day to see any friend who is coming back to Calgary... Woot. So Wed was my last day of work till 2005. I love it NO MORE WORK. but no one can do anythign because they are all doing exams and cramming and cursing all those nights they spent NOT studying. Good Luck to you all.

So after school i went to the bank and cashed my pay check and a bunch of coins. I got it all in American money so as to take it on my trip.

Me holding $371 usd. This is the most of MY money i have ever held.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After i took my mom to lunch and while eating i said: "i want to do something REALLY American when we go, What can i do?". My mom thought about it, then i said: "I could invade a country!". My mother (Who is American) didn't find it as funny as i did.

Came home. Slept for a good long time. Then started to watch some Anime... So i DLed this one called "Big O" and there are these Huge robots called "Megadeus" (Pronounced : Mega-DUCE) It made me laugh everytime i herd them say it. So, This Anime was nothing amazing, but i watched the 13 episodes i had and it got interesting. So i go to try and find the rest and after waiting for like 4 days it's the wrong damn Anime, So now i can't find the rest of Big O and i have some BS anime about two female cops called: "Your Under Arrest". On the bright side... I atleast have all the episodes for that. SO i was watchign it and these people get trapped in a subway tunnel and the two heriones come to save the day, and this kids grandma is stuck and she finally comes to saftey and the grandson says: "w00t!". I seriouslt laughed out loud

So i am sitting here watching some of my New Anime and Sean calls me up and says: "We goin to Milly, And getting some Pizza". So as soon as i get in the car he says: "You know i'm more stoked about the Pizza then the riding"... It is truly some DAMN good Pizza. Before leaving my house Sean decides he wants to ride Peetie's fork. And i asked if Peetie said he could. His responce: "Well, He's not gonna be using it anytime soon" haha. So we took Peetie's bike apart and went to milly. We are not there for 20 min when:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Great... My fav pants... Damnit. Oh well, I'll tell Santa i need some new pants. So after riding a while we head to the pizza place. Get some great eats, then come back to Milly for some nice light riding. We are just chillin for a while and this BMXer comes up and starts talkin to us, Turns out the guy went to highschool a few blocks from where Sean grew up in Sask. Small world. We chatted some more and he mention that he had lame friends because they were high on coke and didn't want to do anything. So he decided that he was gonna come ride Icy Milly on a BMX for the first time.... WHILE high on blow. When we were leaving he was like: "He thanks for being nice to me while i'm on coke. Happy holidays dudes". Nicest coke head i have ever met!.

I was lookin at The Woo's Blog a while ago and it pretty much had a personal ad for a friend of his, and it got me thinking... I should do the same thing.. SWM... Looking for love - Can cook.... Likes outdoors, Biking... Hates Dill Pickles.

And ladies interested Send a pic and a little about your self to me... (JK)

Happy Holidays... From me and the nice coke head from Milly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home