Friday, January 07, 2005

"Overwhelm...Destroying so sweetly...Now"

Today's song: The Life Aquatic Theme song




Well, Scince i've been back i have been keeping up with the first season of the OC. I think Sarah got me addicted...

My Poppop used to be into photogrphy and while at Nana's house we were looking through his old photo's and found this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I dunno, i just really like it.

So last night i was talking to Justin and he was blabing on about how good The life Aquatic was. So then i decided that i was not going to bed tonight without having seen that movie.

So i dragged Candice to it and it was good, I highly recomend it. After Candice and i went to BPs.

I thought it kind of funny the next day when I told my teacher that i saw the movie and i liked it (She didn't) and then i had to tell her i didn't have my HW done...

Sorry this isn't a better post.

Just think about the hidden meanings...

1 Comments:

Blogger iWoo said...

That photo is indeed awesome!

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home