Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Fauxhawk

Today's Song: REM - Losing My Religion




"That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough"


My friend Sara came over last night and hung out. She's a good kid. Watched alot of TV and ate some Pizza.

Today was Haircut day. Went in for my appointmet at 1115 I describbed how i wanted it, And then there were piles and piles of my hair. She went on snipping away. It was weird but funny at the same time, because i normally don't talk to the hairdresser because i have no idea what to say. So ANYWAYS, I told her i have to get this hair cut becaue i wanted to be a server. SO she mentioned that when servers have tongue rings she can't stand it and loses her appitite. And then i said that i wanted to get my ears peirced for a while, Or if i got a tatoo when i get old and wrinkly that it will look so dumb. Then she talked about how i seemed to be a conservitive person because i didn't go out and get tatooed and peirced and was pretty quiet.... She dosn't know me well...

ANYWAYS... Here's what you have been WAITING for:

Before:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So, There it is.

Everyone so far seems to like (Except my mom). Anyways I'm really likeing it. And i do not think that i'll be able to serve with it styles so. But it's easy enough and long enough to do otherthings with.

~Good Day

[EDIT: I just realized i'm wearing the same shirt... Fucking crazy]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks awesome Jeff!!!!

~Kim

9:23 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Faux Hawk? More like faux paus!

hahaha! haha.. ha... ehh... sorry.

5:30 AM  
Blogger E said...

lmao

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im loving your hair jeff!
~kelsey

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home