Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Hate My Life

Today's Song: The Mars Volta - Televators




"One day this chalk outline will circle this city
Was he robbed of the asphalt that cushioned his face
A room colored charlatan
Hid in a safe
Stalk the ground"


Everyone seems to like my Hair, which makes it even better. Went in to work, They liked it.... And commented on my "Baby Face"... Ugh...

Friday, March 4. 2005 Will be Jeffrey's FIRST hosting shift. I'm all excited. Work went alright today, Not especially bad... Not good... But thats better then a day where i want to kill myself.

Came home. Needed Shower... So as i am in the shower i notice:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is to show that i'm not just a big pussy. It fricken hurts. You can see the nice array of colors that are represented... Blue, Purple, Red... They are all there.


I decided to call a girl to come over and watch Troy and or Hero. So suprisingly enough she did come over. We started to watch Troy then about 3 min into it she wanted to see Dawn Of The Dead.... GOOD CHOICE. She jumped at a few parts, but it was good, We enjoyed.

So During the movie i noticed that she was sitting close to me and whatnot. And so i took the hint and put my arm around her, then she leaned into me... Everythign is going well is it not?

Well Leave it up to me to Fucke it up....

I told Eric about my Embarassment:

G * U * M * B * I [http://gumbi243.blogspot.com] says:
And i TRIED to kiss her cheek, but i got her earlobe

G * U * M * B * I [http://gumbi243.blogspot.com] says:
Fuck

»Eric« says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

»Eric« says:
It's becoming a Macarone classic
---------------------------------------------------
Yes, Let's all laugh at my folly. Frick. It's hard.... Your all nevous, your trying to get a moving target....Ugh... I am gonna aplogize to her.

~Good Night

2 Comments:

Blogger E said...

It's only that much funnier because of related events.

The first time around I didn't laugh... as hard. I'm such an asshole. I'm sorry. When my time comes, I'll have had the laughter coming for me.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

I'm bewildered as to how you missed.

Was this like a two part motion thing? Or was it just you moving in?

Hell I was drunk and I didn't even miss the kiss on Sat.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home