Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Disapointment.

Today's Song: Newsboys - The Breakfast Song




"When the toast is burned,
And all the milk has turned
And cap'n crunch is wavin' farewell.
When the big one finds you
May this song remind you
That they don't serve breakfast, in hell"


Today WAS sopost to be an awesome day hangin out with some good friends shooting away alot a money. I'm not gonna lie to you. I was more then excited about this day. I think it was around a week in the making. I remember asking if everyone was ok with Monday May 2. NO ONE said anything. But no. It didn't happen.

I guess half the reason i am pissed is because i had to bendover backwards to get today off so we could all go and spend the whole day hangin out. I have to close an extra two days for this monday. But instead of spending upwards of $150, i got to spend the whole day being pissed off.

The only good part of my day was goin bikin with Sean Peetie and Brian. Rode the normal stuff. but there was this fucking annoying kid there. he wasn't riding or skating he was just runing on stuff and talking to us. He was really really odd, and creepy so we left to get pizza.

BTW> that cordless phone that i THOUGHT i threw out by accident... I found it a few days ago. It was in my laundry hamper... So i'm happy about that

~Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home