Sunday, May 01, 2005

Gumbi Stats

Today's Song: Audio Adrenaline - Underdog




"Been beat up
Been broken down
Nowhere but up
When you're facedown
On the ground
I'm in last place
If I place at all
But there's hope for this underdog"


Didn't do anything koo today.

I went to work, Closed with Vlad.

Came home and Played DOD. Finally got some decent scores:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Yea, i'm gettin better. Here is my stats

I'm soo excited for Monday[shooting range] it's not even funny. I don't know how much i am planning to spend. But all i know is that it will be more then i should be spending. i am reall REALLY hoping that they gace the Taurus Raging Bull [.454 Casull] I also wanna see Eric shoot this, Because i think it'd be funny. Mind you when he shot the Shotgun he felt it.

Tomorrow i am going to the Museum Of The Regiments with my dad to do look at some of the Canadian Armys WW II equimpment, I now i will drool over all the Lee Enfields.

~ Good Night

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jeff do you still work at Joyes? what have you been up to latley? Me i am in the process of job searching. lol and racecar spelt backwards is racecar lol

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man...im back from invermere and i didnt die and my biek isnt broken...lets go to millenium and film!!!!

tranizzle. out.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Jeff that game is sooo cool. Those kinds of games are ALMOST as cool as biking! hehehe

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home