Monday, April 18, 2005

Rock-A-By Spiderman.

Today's Song: Old Dirty Bastard - Hey Dirty




"Hey, dirty, baby i got your money
Dont you worry, I said hey,
Baby i got your money"


Let's see. Since last post i saw Amityville Horror with my sister:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
She's into the horror movies, I actually saw the old version of this movie with my sis. It was your typical horror movie.

So, the other day i was biking with my buddy Emo Mike and he got a vid of me doing the sweetest line... But i have yet to get it from him soo you can hold your damn horses.

Went to Milly tonight with Sean Tarnizzel. It was all wet and ghey. PLUS my fucking BB is stripped SO, i'm gonna have to go ahead and get a new one... SHIT... Is it too much for the one thing that i like soo much to fucking work well for a while?

After Milly Sean and i were still bored, so we went to Blockbuster and he bought Spiderman 2, we watched it at my house.... Well... HE watched it... I fell asleep. After he woke me up and told me i was a bad friend he went home.

Now i'm gonna go watch Mythbusters

~ Good Night

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet ass choice for the song of the day!!!
~Lauren

3:04 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

So did that guy butcher his family or what?

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home