Thursday, April 28, 2005

WOOT DOD WOOT .

Today's Song: Audio Adrenaline - The House Plant Song




"Once I read a book
And this is what it said
If your music has a beat
Then you're gonna wind up dead

It doesn't really matter if
It's Christian or not
If it's syncopated rhythm
Then your soul is gonna rot"


I highly recomend this song. It's from a Christian band, but in this song there isn't really any type of preaching or praising. It's just plain sweet.

The other night we [Justing Kev Eric Mike and myself] hung out at Kev's. We started out by goin out to eat at McDonnald's then stoped by Joey's so i could book of some days for my exams and when we go shooting. We grabed Kev cuz his shift was over, took him home to shower. Then we ended up just staying there.

Today, went to the Doctor's, Thats always fun. Then came home and played DOD for a good couple hours. My Dad and i went to Pizza hut for Dinner. Then came back for some more DOD.

DOD [Day Of Defeat] is a Half Life mod that you can play with people over the interweb. It's a WW II style First person shooter. VERY fun

Went and watched some koo bikin movies with Peetie and Sean Tarnizzle. We also went through some old yearbooks and laughed at people. My Beautiful Sean hooked me up with the BB tonight, so i'm gonna have to pay that kid back soon. I'm gonna go tomorrow to get it put in.

So when i got home from Peeties, Justing and i played a round of DOD, then he got all sleepy. So i decided to fend for myself and shoot some Allies by myself. I was surprised at my scores because they are usually something like 10 kills to 49 deaths.... But tonight was my night to shine!
Here are the scores:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

These are both from the same game. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm pretty proud. I know Mike Eric and ESPECIALLY Justing will laugh at my scores because they are 1337. By the time i was done playing i was even at 33 kills and 33 deaths...

~ Good Night

5 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

You were playing against bots.

gg.

1:26 PM  
Blogger E said...

Yeah, well there are some people out there worse than bots.

Well done, Jeff. You will soon be a killing machine.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Jesus fuck a positive score?! Amazing!


Told yah turning up your sensitivity pwns ;) gj

10:57 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

You're a puppet.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Correction, more like a tool.

Or maybe a muppet.

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home