Tuesday, April 19, 2005

FINALLY.

Today's Song: Jakalope - Feel it




"I can feel it
When I taste
Like the wind
I breathe
Crawling inside of me oh baby
Oh oh oh"


Bike is broken. Make Jeff sad.

I got all ready for work and headed off. I punch in as normal. Then realize that i don't work today... That was embarassing.

I tried shaving with a blade for the first time today. I gotta admit i was more then a little frightened by the fact that i was gonna be taking this razor sharp thing to my neck and face... But it wasn't bad at all. I'm all smooth as a baby's ass. NO CUTS... i'm proud of that. The only downer is that it's alot of effort...Ah well.

What you are seeing In the vid is: Me doing a barspin, then a 180 to rollback, then a barspin back. What makes this vid so awesome is that it's light enough for you to see, and that the Camera is moving with me. Emo Mike who i bought the fork from, is rolling along on a skateboard.

Enjoy

Here is the much antisipated vid that i have been wanting to share:
Click Here
[Right Click, Save as]

~Good Night

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

The bike got so emo with the emo stars it decided it wasn't worth living anymore.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Awww that's sad news.....poor Jeff's bike.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i hear is complaining

- Sean Tarnizzle

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home