Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Paint It White.

Today's Song: Story Of The Year - Untill The Day I Die




"Should I bite my tongue?
Until blood soaks my shirt
We'll never fall apart
Tell me why this hurts so much"


Today was:
Go to work
Go to schook

Then i came home and painted My rigid fork white, and my cranks white. It's gonna look SOOO good.

The guy from Bow called today!!! So i'm goin there tomorrow morning to hopefully get my topcap, ASWELL as some new v-brakes.

Then i will go off to work... Woot.

Talked to Sarah on the phone last night. I missed the sound of her voice. I cannot wait till she is back. Definatly missed just being around her. She's a good kid. I miss and love her.

UGH...

Girls.... They drive me crazy. I'm at my wits end with them. Do i spill my guts and come clean? But what if that messes everything up? What if i'm setting myself up? What is she thinking? How can i tell?

If anyone had a instruction manual for Girls... PLEASE forward it to me. I am in DESPERATE need of some Female trouble shooting.

~Good Night

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

You know what I said.

I like how you write "Hoe can I tell?"

Hoe.

--Ms. Advice.

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home