Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Un-COP-Leash-BP-ed.

Today's Song: Sliverchair - Abuse Me




"C'mon abuse me more I like it
C'mon keep talking 'cause it's true"


Woke up around 3:30, Did some yard work. Then got a call from Emo Mike to come down to COP and ride.

So, i went to COP and Mike had taken a nasty spill and was done for the day. So i kept at it by myself. I rode the Trials park for a while, but that got boring pretty fast. The Dirt Jumps have me pretty excited. They look awesome. but i just need to get used to the DJ3 [suspention fork] again.

I can really notice the diffrence because it's lighter and that affects how i shift my balance in the air, or how i balance for a stall. So to sum it up. I was shit today. I ate it hitting the Mediums today, i fell hit my head, scratched yo my left arm and knee, and took a chunk out of a knuckle on my right hand. Thats not so bad, dosn't really hurt. The thing that DID hurt... I RIPPED MY FUCKING PANTS... I mean FUCK, i liked these as riding pants. And when i say i ripped them... i mean from the bottem of my fly to my left knee. It was pretty lame, I mean i didn't let that stop me from riding, but i was constantly checking to make sure my "junk" wasn't hangin out or something.

I didn't buy a hill pass today, because i didn't plan on hitting any trails. Sean Tarnizzle is gonna be a Liftie this season, so because the chair wasn't running today, he got to shuttle bikes yup the hill. So i got a ride to the top with him, and took a run before i came home.

So what i am thinking about doing is. When riding the DJ3 at COP, i should throw on the front brake.... I mean my back brake [v-brake] wasn't giving me the stopping power that i needed... Yes i did doge some trees. GOOD NEWS. I had pretty much sworn off the rigid untill i had the bolt to get it working perfetly. BUT, i thought of a way to use the welded POS to my advantage. I took a big fat bolt, and put it up through the bottom, then i will tighten a nut on top... PERFECT.

Well, AFTER COP i came home, showered, then went to go soo Unleashed with Justing Sandra and Kevin. Awesome fight senes, i mean i litterally thought he was beating the crap out of those people. Very enjoyable.:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After the movie we went to BP's for some foods, Eric joined. Then we went home. All n' All a very plesent day.

~Good Night

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

"The Dirt Jumps have me pretty excited."
That's pretty cool Jeff...the dirt jumps have me excited too!!!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home