Friday, May 06, 2005

FadeAway.

Today's Song: The Mars Volta - The widow




"Freeze without an answer
Free from all the shame
Must I hide
Cause I'll never never sleep alone"

So, the other night, We went to Notts for some beer, but i missed my buss. So i rode my bike to the pub. Best thing i have ever done. I didn't wan to leave it unlocked out ther, so i was searching all over the place for a damn lock... nothing. SO then i got the awesome idea to use an old MTB bike chain. All i did was i used a chain breaker to take the chain apart, loop it through the wheels the frame and the bikr rack and then i put it back together. Works like a dream.

Tonight, i deposited some much needed moola in the bank, ate some breakfast at A&W with my Dad, then went to the shooting range.

It was an awesome little trip, We got 1 box[50] .357, 2[50] 9mm, 2[50] .22 ammo for less then $80. All of that ammo was split up on, Hammerli[.22] CAR-15[9mm] Baretta Storm[9mm] Desert Eagle[.357] YES I SAID DESERT EAGLE!!

When i walked up to the case to see what i wanted to shoot, i saw her there in all her beauty. She looked like:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sexy.

After shooting i went to school, That was a blast. but i was in a hurry to come home and go see Kung-Fu Hustle:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I really liked this movie, and i would definatly go see it again. I was worried about the "Crouching Tiger" like fight scenes, but they were well done and entertaining. There is some Dancing, which i LOVED... i wish there was MORe of it. Definatly go out and see this movie.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have been looking all over Calgary for this kid, i havn't seen or herd from him for too long. I know he is no longer in Waterloo. If you have seen him, or have any tips about his whereabouts please post a comment below. I miss him

~Good Night

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Bastard. That's my Desert Eagle.

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you try to looking where he actually lives??

9:19 AM  
Blogger Expressions said...

hey jeff hhahah i just about peed my pants laughing at this post lol WOooAAA erics on a milk carton lol thanks for your comment on my sad blog lol you always make me laugh! ok and yes i LOVE kung foo movies so im glad to hear the verdict on kung foo hustle i will go see it now! keep in touch!
elly

5:41 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Lmao nice job with the milk...

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home