Thursday, January 19, 2006

WHICH SONG TO CHOOSE?!

Today's SongS:

1. Daft Punk - Aerodynamic (3:27)
2. The Mars Volta - Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of) (7:30)
3. The Music - Bleed From Within (6:28)
4. The Hives - See Through Head (2:21)
5. Various - Green Hornet / Al Hirt (2:18)
6. The Music - I Need Love (3:46)
7. My Chemical Romance - Thank You For The Venom (3:43)
8. Rock - My Chemical Romance - Hang 'Em High (2:47)
9. The Hives - Antidote (2:29)
10. Bush X - Machinehead (4:18)
11. Millencolin - Ray (2:52)
12. Protest the Hero - Protest the Hero - Blindfolds Aside (5:00)
13. Rise Against - Give It All (2:49)
14. Rise Against - Paper Wings (3:43)
15. The Music - Take The Long Road And Walk It (4:53)
16. The Seatbelts - Tank! (3:30)


So in my Video class today we get the assignment of making a music video to the song of our choice. SWEET!!

The problem... WHICH EFFIN SONG TO CHOOSE.

Our idea is going to be, A guy wakes up late for work and then he rushes to work through downtown and there are all sorts of obstaciles in his way. Halarity insues.

So we need a Fast paced song with some breaks in the tempo. Maybe not too techno.

11 Days

GoodNight

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I was about to come and leave a post on your blog telling you to update...but when I got to your blog I realized that you did update..soo hmmm.....I guess I can't say that anymore, so instead I will just say...
I will try to update mine sometime tomorrow. I just don't have much to update about anymore these days.

1:16 AM  
Blogger E said...

Use the song that Hitler GIF dances to. That would be perfect...

Ask Justin what song, he might know.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

It's the 'theme' of Benny Hill.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home