Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bday Bash

Today's Song: Gary Jules - Mad World




"And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world
Mad world"


SO, saturday comes around and i'm all uber excited for the party tonight.

First think saturday morning Jon calls me at like 1030 and says he's ready to film. Sweet. so i told him i'd be down in a little bit. then rolled over and went back to sleep. When he called again i actually got up and started down.

We film most of our scenes with Jon's Dog Riley. And everything went well.

So i had some time to kill between 5 when Dickie got off work and 730 when the party started. So i came home and edited the video we shot. it looks awesome.

SO... it's party time and we head over to Buggs.

Bunch of people were already there and even more came after i was fucked. Some people i didn't even see because i was already in the bathroom puking. i was later told that there was like over 20 or so people there and each had bought me a drink. and pretty much the whole bar came in to make fun of me or pour beer on me.

After dickie carried me out of the bathroom, we made it to Dalhousie i slept on a bus stop bench. then when we actually got to Dickie's house i fell asleep on the bathroom floor. then dickie woke me up at like 8 because he had to go wo work. so he dropped me off and i was heaving as i was trying to unlock the door.

Now i went to bed right away. My rents were hangin out in the other room and passed my room where i was like 19 times. So then i got a call around like 6 from my dad asking where i was. I told him i was downstairs in my room with a wicked hangover. He was surprised and laughed.

I'm writing this to you with a brain that is two sizes too big for my head.

One Day

GoodNight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

haha wow... sounds like quite the interesting night.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Almost makes me wish I stayed the whole night.

12:34 AM  
Blogger E said...

That's the Jeff I'll always remember... the Jeff that can barely get into his own house after a good night at the bar. hahaha

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home