Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bailey / BF1942

Today's Song: The Hives - See Through My Head




"I'm not so easily lead
You always end up losing 'cause you got a see-through head
You got a head
Gets you ahead
You got a head
A see-through head full of.."


So i was just bummin around the house today. and So i go upstairs to see what there is to eat. I realize that no one is home. I mean frick they just up and leave with out letting their youngest child know where they went. So i grabbed the cam and took some pics of the Dog.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Once Dickie was off work he came over and i showed them to him... THEN i remembered the Sick Pervert he is:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After hiding the camera we played some BF. I killed a guy with the plane.... No like shooting or Bombing him, i went so close to the ground i clipped him with the wing or something. I was pretty happy about that.

There were other funny shots like Dickie shooting me while parachuting down... Not with a rifle... With a Flak Gun. It was a good time.

A friend of mine lent me the Clone High DVDs and so i'm watching all of those and lovin it. it's a funny show check it out.

Tomorrow i'm goin over to a friends house to Bake a Cake... For school. I dunno how to explain. We have the project where we have to make an instrucional, interactive Flash thing. but we also have to have all sorts of storyboards and group goals and stuff so it's like an actual project that we are doing for a client. FUN...

8 Days

ANYWAYS.

GoodNight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home