Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Jeff = Chicken Shit

Today's Song: Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself


This morning Dickie called and said he'd bring over a application and take me over to Swiss Chalet to drop it off. So the manager took my application and said that it looked good....Mind you IF i'm getting this job it's purly because Dickie is saying that i'm useful and not retarded. The manager was busy today and said he'd call me tomorrow for an interview. Then Dickie took me out to lunch, if i was a chic i'd do him...JK Thanks Dickie.

I gotta say that i feel terribly bad for a friend of mine that was dumped, i feel for you man...

All day today i have been all excited about tonight, because at along last i FINALLY took that special girl out (Crowd Cheers). This is the part of the story where the title comes into affect...

Everything started out great, We saw Dodge Ball (Wicked Funny) and then we headed to Montanna's for some desert. We talked and laughed and it was awesome to be around her. But i am kicking myself for not "Making a move"..I swear as soon as i looked into her eyes i knew i wasn't gonna be able to. There is just something about her that makes me weak in the knees, I can barley form sentences around her, i'm soo scared that i'm gonna say something stupid. And yet again i have no idea how she feels about me...Shit ... I'm useless. I soo wanted to put my arm around her in the movie and everything, i wanted to tell her about my blog... But one i look her in the eyes i just fall apart. I swear i should just tell her to read this damn blog so that way she can know how i feel with out me having to attempt to tell her to her face. I'm sure if she read this then it'd either start a relationship or shoot it down before anything became of it.... So i'm sure YOU know who you are because i have talked about you in most all of my Blogs...and if you are reading this i beg you to please tell me how you feel because i need to know, but i am too scared to ask.

Thus we come to the conclusion the Jeff = Chicken Shit

I encourage anyone reading this to PLEASE help me...please leave a comment...

Yours Truly,
Helpless........

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

How about next time I talk to her I'll be like, "Yo, mah freend Jeffeh has dis blog thingeh an' he wan's to expressin his love fer ya."? Sound good?

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home