Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Down with the Macarone

Today's Song: The Killers - Somebody told me



I didn't do much today, pretty much lazed around the house. Sarah called me this morning as a sort of Wake up/Reminder call... She called so that she could get my ass out of bed and call HER today as i mentioned in the previous Blog.

Before we get to the interesting part...I went to see Fahrenheit 9/11 with Vanessa, Sarah, Dickie and a drunk Justin K. I gotta say that this movie DEFINATLY makes me feel proud to be Canadian... But i do have both Canadian and U.S Citizenship, and because of this connection to the U.S i feel that i should be doing something to help the U.S in some way. A while ago my dad mentioned because of my duel citizenship i could be drafted by the U.S military, As soon as i haer this my heart stopped, because i want to do my part to stop terrorism in the world, and the Idea that someone can plan a huge attack on a neighboring country that has been very helpful to us in the past (Mad Cow Aside) makes me sick, and what's even worse is the fact that instead of searching for Bin Laden, the U.S Invades Iraq..who soposedly had connections to Al-Quida, This sounds like Social 30...Scapegoating!. I feel that the U.S's efforts are not where they should be foucused.


To all those who have lost their lives in 9/11 and in the War on terrorism. I pray that you are in a better place and God be with your Family's


So i called...Well Vanessa handed me a ringing phone...hahaha. I gotta say it was hard to form the words but it was soo good to get it out in the open, Plus she is soo easy to talk to so that made it a little easier.

The call went pretty much like this:

Me: So i her you read my Blog?
Her: What?, Oh yea i have
Me: What did you think of it?
Her: It's good
Me: Care to Elaborate on "Good", Do you think it is like: 1)Hey Jeff i feel the same way. OR
2) Hey Jeff it was fun hangin out as friends and we had a blast so lets just leave it at that.
Her: The First one
Me: *Dancing with joy* I'm so happy to hear that

Then blah blah... Then we decided that she has to pick our next date (Woot!)

So, I guess she is "Down with the Macarone"...hahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger E said...

:O

5:29 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Wewt, It's abotu damn time.

*sniffs and cries* Little Jeffy is all grown up now.

lol, yay for Jeff.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home