Friday, July 02, 2004

Well Shit

Today's Song: Soilwork - Rejection Role


Well Shit, my interview has been put off untill tomorrow at 3 so i better get the damn job...

Yesterday i saw Shrek 2 with Sarah, Megan, Vanessa, and The Woo It was Halarious and i highly recomend it. I gotta admit that i like watching some children's movies like Shrek 2 because of the "Adult Jokes" that the makers put in for the parents to find funny..."Your wearing Women's Underwear?!"..."It's a THONG!"...hahaha

After the movie i came home and vegged for a while before meeting up with Dickie, Sarah and Vanessa at the Chalet. We decided we needed to watch the Fireworks and a prime spot would be from the tramp at Mike's house...So Mike invited us over and we watched the show from there, It was quite romantic...Except that eric tried to touch me....I would have perfered that the lovely lady i've been chasing were there, but hey. it all can't be the way i want.


I would also like to applogize for the "Jeff = Chicken Shit" post... it was just an Emo explosion...The date was awesome it couldn't have been funner, i had such a great time. The only thing that i was bitching about was MY OWN FAULT... She did nothing wrong at all. With that said i was just trying to set the record stright.

So...What to say about HER...
We all know this is wear i say something about chasing her... But recently i had some "Friends" (I'm still trying to think if they did it in MY good interests) Say that there were gonna tell HER about my Blog and i started to get worried...Because i have just told exactly how i feel and what was on my mind. But the thought of her reading this almost make me feel less worried...Because then the ball is in her court. If she reads this then she knows how i feel, WHY i'm a chicken shit...hahaha...

So, if YOU are reading this please tell me what you are feeling.

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Well, I think you're a good friend... but I really don't think we can take this any further, Jeff. I'm sorry but if you thought I was coming on to you last night, you were wrong. In no way am I trying to sexually seduce your and if you try to do so to me, I'll chop your nuts off.

Once again, I'm sorry.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home