Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I Feel Like I Am 80

Today's Song: Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood




So, around 2 - 230 in the AM this morning i decided that for the trip to Milly i should DEFINATLY fix this whole No-back-brake Situation. So i ventured out to the garage and i start tinkerin around with the mofo, and to my surprise and disapointment i realze that the fucking brake is broken, I MEAN FUCKED.... Peices are all broken and rattlin around in there. Not Good. So i take my fron caliper off and throw her in the back and Presto, I'm riding again. Mind you it's interesting running a Hayes brake off an Avid adapter but HEY it stops me....Well Slows me down.

Anyways head down to Milly around noon and it was fun, busted out the grinds and fastplants and what not... OH SAY WHAT!?........I GOT PICS!!!


Pic 1: Grind on the Funbox Ledge

Pic 2: Fast Plat on the barrier thing

Woot.

Incase any of you Fans out there are wondering, YES i do have some video of me riding and i'd be flattered to send it to you.

So the reason i feel like i'm 80 is because i am sore and busted up. I mean i fell alot today. So after an excruciating shower, I went to go see Collateral with Megan. It's a good movie, Action Comedy it's good. Go see it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

*Jeff slips. Almost faceplants.* ".... SHIT."

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home