Monday, August 23, 2004

World: 2....Jeff:0

Today's Song: The Hives - Walk idiot Walk




Sorry there kids, Havn't Blogged in a while and i'm sorry for that. I haven't been doing much at all really, Just the same old routine.... Stay up late, Sleep all day, work and stay up late. I hope i make alot of money.

Where to start? Let's see.... Ah yes, It has come to many of our attention that many of our friends are getting geared up to go to University/Post Secondary, Good luck to you all. and i envy you with all my heart.

Recently i have found out because of my failing Pure Math 30 i didn't make the min requirments for University Of Lethbridge. What a fucking downer. So alot of my friends are lucky enough to be going away to university, Eric is goin to Waterloo, Sarah is goin to Alabama, Dickie and Vanessa are goin out to the EAST Cost. I envy you all, as happy as i am for all of you to be moving on and persuing something you belive in, i feels soo far behind, So left out.... I mean it's nobody's fault but myown for failing Math. But being around everyone excitedly talking about plans and courses and moving away from home. It makes me feel so stupid to thing that all these people finished high school so easily and are well on their way to making something of their lives.

I was at Chinook Collage the other day signing up to take Math again, Don't get me wrong i passed high school, but my Social and Math grades weren't University standard. It makes me sick to think that i have to spend the next year or so goin through high school courses again while so many are out there making something of themselves. Then i thought: "Fuck Jeff, Your just gonna have to grit your teeth and take this one." I wanna go to University and i'm willing to go head first into this to get there, But to think that next year Lethbridge could be changing their min requirments makes me loose all faith and want to give up and die.

I havn't Blogged in a long time but THIS is what has been on my mind the whole time. It fucking scares me to think that if i don't succeed, Don't make the requirments AGAIN that i'll be doing this again. Wasting years of my life just to get to where my peers were a year or so ago. Someone told me, "Don't worry about it. There is no set path and you'll catch up in a year". That you for the support, but It's the feeling i get when ever i am around my friends..... I have to RE-DO High School classes, All of you have done these classes and passed without care or worry. I feel so stupid because i am so far behind. The only way to make myself feel better is not to think about it. That won't last for long...

I guess a HUGE positive is that i'm staying in Clagary longer, This is Awesome because Megan is going to UofC and i'll get to be around her. I know some people will know how it feels to have feelings for someone and realize down the road that you'll have to part for university and whatnot. But i count myself among the lucky, because i won't have to deal with that. I knew that when i started going out with Megan that "One Day" would come when i'd have to leave for Uni. We never talked about what would happen how wel felt about it or anything. And i mean i avoided the subject as much as i could. Mind you I don't think i have told Megan how happy i am because i won't have to have that hanging over my head.

This makes me think that i should tell her how lucky i am, and how happy i am to be her BF.

BTW> Megan was busy tonight and i called her and told her when she gets a chance to call me (Midnight).... Not a big deal, but i went out tonight to hang out with Jamie Jocelyn and Eric to watch some movie. I insisted that we should watch at my house because it won't matter how late we are there. But Jamie won the bid because she has popcorn and pizza pops. So i wasn't home at midnight (No Celly bacuse it's a POS) and Megan called and she thinks she woke up my mom... Witch i doubt because she normaly stays up as late as i do. But because i said i would be there and i wasn't she has every reason to be mad... I hope i can talk to her tomorrow and tell her how sorry i am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

It ain't so bad Jeff, at least your parents weren't gonna kick you out if you weren't accepted lol. Think of it this way, do good in math, and any other courses you are retaking, and apply for UofC. That way you can go to University, you won't have to move, you'll be with Megan more, as well as going to school with her.

Think of it all as a second chance.

"It’s our time to shine through the down, glorified by what is ours…"

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home