Tuesday, October 19, 2004

First Snow!

Today's Song: Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Shit
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Neato, I can put come pics on here... To maybe liven up your day?

So, I have been working, and schooling... it's been fun.

I only have a social life on weekends after work. It's alright i do the odd thing here and there where i will do something on a school night.

So i don't work tomorrow (Tuesday) and Justin and i have had some convo's about goin GTin... So i and sending an open invatation for everyone to come out and do some kick ass tobogganing.

See, a couple of winters ago i rode my GT off this six foot drop, and i would have landed it if it wasn't for the fricken steering wheel breaking. So it broke, i went ass over tea kettle and then the GT hit me in the head. So last night while talking to justin a decided to fix her up, Which took a little while.

So what i did to get this bad boy into shape was: I took an old bike stem and hacksawed it in half, then i slid that over the steer tube for the front ski. Then i drilled two holes so as to bolt the two part together, with the end of the stem that holds the handlebars pointing up i put this metal bar that came from a standing fan as the handlebars. and for grips.... Kinda ironic... The hand holds from a pair of crtuches... hahah hopefully i won't need the crutches after riding the GT. I want to learn some kick ass tricks on the GT... so far the one i want to try the most is a 180. but i'll have to do something about the skis because they don't slide backwards.

Well, that about it. Here is another pic because it's kick ass.

This is in Memory of my Buddy Dickie (Dixie). See, he is from the Scoosh (Nova Scotia) and he love himself a good fish. He also worked at Swiss Chalet, which symbolizes the Chicken... I dunno, i found this on a box in the garbage at work and it made me think of Dickie

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

That's a touching way to think of Dickie.

A fish and a chicken. Dancing.

ESPECIALLY since you dug it out of the shitbin.

12:08 AM  
Blogger E said...

Oh, they're doing more than dancing...

"Neato, I can put come pics on here... To maybe liven up your day?"

Uhh. I think I understand what you were trying to say, but I'm scared. lol

I have some old pics of when I moved in, perhaps I'll post them later, or I'll just webcam pic some shotty scans of my room etc. My friend has two digitals so I usually steal one and randomly take pics.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home