Friday, January 21, 2005

Boredom Post

Today's Song: The Cranberries - Salvation




So, I'm bored as hell... Not for lact of trying. I have Justing has plans, I called up Candice and she was ready to hang out but she had to go to a Dinner party.

So this is what you kids will get tonight. I How-To Guide to making a Slide Lock on my BB gun:
Before
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So, First me need to take out gun apart. Remove the pins, And take the slide off:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now you have to take it apart even more, but i was too lazt to take my gun apart SO... You can see from thi pic you need to cut off some of the saftey:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now you take the side peice and cut back the Rails so that the saftey will slide up far enough to catch the Slide:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now re-assemble the main bar of the gun, Put the slide on with out the spring and see where the saftey meets the slide. I took a marker and marked a line there the saftey hit. Then i drew a little triangle to cut out. Make sure your triangle is cut the right was so as to stop the slide:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now put the gun back together properly, and your ready to go. I really like it because you can have the slide locked back, then you put in the clip and release the slide and it will chamber a bb. Plus it's hella cool. Makes me feel like a boondock Sait haha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Pictures... so... blurry!

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home