Thursday, December 09, 2004

Survey... Because I Am A Blogger Whore.

Today's Song: Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams




It's been a long week, Can't wait for the weekend. I plan to do some GTin, and put a dent in my bottle of Jager. Tomorrow is gonna be good, no school till monday, and no work. So i'm goin Xmas shoppin with my mom.

So the other day i went and got myself a kick ass Xmas gift:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
It's a koo little BB gun, It's modled after a Walther P22.

It's 113 in the am, Just finished watching a calssic Conan with the halarious "Walker Texas Ranger Lever", And i decided to check out how the good old Blogs are doin. Eric: Up to his eye balls in work (No pun intended), Justin: No ficking clue about half the stuff he says...AND A SURVEY!!.... MUST FILL OUT!

Survey:
1. What time do you get up? Depends, i don't see much before noon... Unless it's for something like Biking or Snowboarding.
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Any Friend, Or maybe the Tubgirl?
3. Gold/silver? Black and White
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Incredibles
5. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? CONAN, Family Guy, Futurama, American Chopper, Myth Busters
6. What did you have for breakfast? Don't have time to because i'm always in a rush to get my ass to schoolon time, Or i Don't wake up early enough
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? The Tubgirl?
8. What inspires you? People, Music, Seeing things that are abnormally koo
9. What is your middle name(s)? Alan
11. Favorite ice cream? Rainbow Scherbert
12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Buttered
13. Favorite color? Black and White
14. What kind of BIKE do you RIDE? Be beautiful .243 frame with a warrentied 03 DJ3 with Black sanctions, 26 Hillrod in from laced to a formula hub, 24 DX32 laced to a Deor hub. Rear brake only, Single speed... SEXY...
15. Favorite sandwich? Maybe the Super bird at Denny's
16. What characteristic do you despise? The kind that i hate
17. Favorite flowers? Pretty ones
18. Where would you go on vacation? Somewhere I can Ride and/or Snowboard with my friends
19. What color is your bathroom? Off white, small simple pattern in the tiles, blue carpey, lame florial shower curtain
20. Favorite brand of clothing? I havn't gotten new clothes in forever... I like Groggy Jackets, I have two, but i hate to pay that much for clothes
21. Where are you going to retire? Earth
22. Favorite day of the week? Days where i don't work, and go drinking
23. What did you do for your last birthday? Got superwasted at Laura's house, and puked in my bed...
24. Where were you born? Point-clair Montreal, Quebec
25. Favorite sport to watch? Football Biking Snowboarding
26. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? My mom
27. Person you expect to send it back first? Well Justin said i was a Blog Whore... I i hope i am first somewhere... But just getting anyresponce will be awesome.
28. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide
29. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
30. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl
31. What is your shoe size? 13
32. Do you have any pets? My Pooch. Bailey
33.What is your favorite season? Spring or winter. They both are fun
34. What time is it? 133 in the Am
35. Name as it appears on birth certificate? Macarone, Jeff Alan
36. Nicknames: Fuck... Gumbi, Macarone, Macaroni, Mackeril, Maxxie, WOP, Probably something about Dill Pickles....
37. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? I don't remember, I was too busy puking in my bed
38. Kids? Sure, I have three already. Rudy is my faverite
39. Hair color? Brown
40. Piercing? None
41. Tattoos? None
42. Eye's? Brown
43. How much do you love your job? HAHAHA... Are you kidding?... I love... only when i'm not working...
44. Residence? Mom and Pops place, Down the stairs first door on your left
45. Favorite Food? All of it
46. Ever been to Africa? Nope
47. Been toilet papering? Nope
48. Have you ever been in love? I dunno... Too complicated
49. Been in a car accident? once
50. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
51. Favorite saying or phrase: I dunno... Dacka, Dacka, Dacka??
52. Favorite restaurant? Joey's Only Seafood
53. Favorite nonalcoholic drink? Jones Soda
54. How many times did you fail your driver's test? No Comment
55. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Some guy named: ADD 3 INCHED TO YOUR PENIS :||NATURALLY||:... I didn't know him
56. Do you sing in the shower? Nah, But i do at work
57. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I gotta Agree with Justin... THE SHOOTING EDGE
58. What do you do most when you are bored? Blog/Read Blogs... Pinkbike.com... Bash.org
59. Bedtime: Whenever i fall asleep
60. Glass half empty or half full? Depends what's in the Glass... If it's got Chartuse then i'd be pissed at who drank my drink. If it's Beer, Then i'd be happy it's half gone. If it's Jager, Then i'd be happy it's half full. It it's a Broken Down Gold Cart, Then i'm happy it's half full so i can Chase my Chartruse.
61. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be? Calgary, Cuz thats where the friends are.
62. Time you finished this e-mail? 143 in the am.... Now i gotta do some HW...

Thank you for your time. Goodnight

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

That's alot of tubgirl you've got there.

1:55 PM  
Blogger E said...

That is a good song. For some reason my Psych teacher wrote something about it before I even had any idea what song it was until I had it and was like, "Wait a minute..." Ha. That wasn't interesting.

I want to fill out a survey on my blog but that would just taint the emodality of it. [Yes, I made that word up]

11:52 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

^ That is lame. As is your other stuff.

Survey for the win.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home