Saturday, February 19, 2005

Wish You Could Have Seen That.

Today's Song: Rise Against - Dancing for Rain




"if i held my ground would you ask me to change
this drought bleeds on now were dancing for rain
we drink the air but its so not the same
these worlds colide but the distance remains
we point the finger, never accept the blame and i know... i know
"


Had to work till close tonight. It was pretty busy on Grill tonight. And fuckin Sarah (Stupid server) Says: "Wow, It's really busy on grill tonight Eh?" Me and Kevin reply: "Yea it really is". Two minutes later She says: "Uhh, Why is it taking so long for my orders?" Well you fucking moron. Your welcome to come back here and help me out. What's that? NO? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP. I mean really, You do not have the right to complain if you are not going to help to solve the problem.

So, My mind has been made up for me... The hair is getting CUT.... A manager told me that she schedualed me for some hosting shifts in a week or so. Thats awesome, I totally thought i was going to have to push to get them to let me work up front. So, i've decided how to get the hair styled....

BTW> I mentioned to Kevin that he was amazing and then i asked for his autograph:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

He told me to hold on to it, Because when he rapes and kills someone important i could sell it on eBay for alot of cash. Thanks Kev.

Lets just all remember my gloryous locks one last time:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Well, the last time i cut my hair was grad... I had it trimmed once, but they just shapped it a bit.

Got home from work at like 11 and Sean left a message on the MSN sayin that we should hit up Milly again tonight. HELLS YES. So i called him... i msged him... Nothing... That fool was sleeping. So when we woke up around midnight we headed down and it was awesome. We brought with us a broom and a shovel so clean up some run-ins and that made a huge difference. We got the x-ups dialed in. We were playing around with Airing in the bathtub. Sean decided to show me how AMAZING he is at rollbacks when he did 10 in a row, He would go up one side rollback then up the opposite. Before we left, We went by the science center. Right by the front doors there is a speed bum type of deal. More like it has a little ramp up then it's flat for like 15 feet then it goes down again. Sean had done coutless 180 to rollbacks on this thing. But tonight was MY night to shine. i FINALLY landed a 180 to rollback. Fuckin rights. I was soo exhilarated, that i was yelling and whatnot. And in all this commotion i woke up a near by bum who was trying to get a little shut-eye.

Definatly a good night. Dialed the x-up, Kinda aired in the bathtub, and fuckin landed a 180 to rollback. I landed like three of them before we decided it was too cold to go on.

~Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home