Thursday, February 17, 2005

Bike Therapy

Todays's Song: Rise Against - Give it all




"Break through the undertow, your hands I can't seem to find,
pollution burns my tongue, cough words I can't speak so I

stop my struggling, then I float to the surface,
fill my lungs with air, then let it out"



Worked tonight, Nice short shift. 5 - 830. So i talked to a Manager and she said that i might be able to get a few shifts as a waiter... But i'd need to cut my hair. I mean, I want to get a few shifts here and there of being a server. I mean you'd get some nice tips. That i like. But i like my hair as well. I guess my biggest hangup is that i don't know how to get my hair cut. I mean... How many Emo kids do you see with SHORT hair?

So. Aparently to get in on this my hair cannot touch the collar of my shirt. Maybe i just need to look out there because i know what i'd like my hair to look like...

So around 10 Sean Tarnizzle suguested that we go bikin. Definatly. I jumped at the chance to see how the my bike works with all the new bits. BEAUTIE... Minus the brakes...Literally. They stopped working so then i took them off because they were in the way. I gotta sat that at first i wasn't down with riding with no brakes. but it was easy. Mind you Sean and i were just sessioning the same thing for the whole time we were there. Drop in to the bathtub, air out. over and over. I had an awesome time. you might think that this is boring or repetitive. But not at all. Biking is Cheap therapy. No matter what mood i am in i hop on the bike and go riding and it makes me feel better. It's even better to go riding with a friend. Because you not only push eachother to get better but you can talk about whatever is on your mind. (yes snicker about guys talking about their feelings...It's just a Verbal Blog)

I have never been super comfertable with droping in to a QP or airing out. But tonight was definatly a night to get way better at it. Sean and i were trying x-ups and tables out of the Bath Tub. Definatly a good session. Afterwards to the pizza place. Props to Sean for comin out for a late session even though he has to work tomorrow moring.

PS> Jeff has no school OR work tomorrow and i am very excited about it. If some one wants to grab some lunch or do something tomorrow Call me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home