Saturday, March 12, 2005

What Is Missing?

Today's Song: Blink 182 - Easy Target




"She's on a mission, and I'm collateral damage (That's what she wanted)
She's the flower that you place on my casket (That's what she wanted)
Savor the moment cause the memory's fleeting
Take a photograph, as the last train is leaving
"


Well, Rents have left for a few days. Work was ok, I was bustin my ass becauce i am a machine. No only was i kicking ass up front, but i was kicking ass in the kitchen aswell. Fuckin Jon... What a moron. He thinks he's hot shit. But he is not. Today he was sopost to cook on grill and do dish. Something which i can do decently even when busy. He couldn't do either. I wasn't even working in the kitchen tonight and i was bossing him around. Fuck.

I never thought of myself as a good leader in any sense of the word, but i do get some results when i tell his to stop standing around talking.

So. I almost killed my manager tonight. She has an INTENCE nut allergie. So when i spilt a bucket of, pecans all over the place.... She had to run and take some medication. Fuck i felt soo bad.

Dickie and Kev picked me up at work, when back to my house, ate pizza and watched TV. Went to Dennys for Ice Cream.

Ever wish you could read minds? I'd really like to know what people think of me, or how they see me. I'd want to know what is said about me. I'm curious because certain people's opinions are held over others. I dunno, I guess i am worried about some stories that are told about me.

~Good Night

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join the club, people always talk shit, dont worry about it

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeff don't worry about what other ppl think of you cause it makes things a lost worse when you're constantly analyzing their actions towards you. i know it's hard but don't read into it much. you're a good guy just be who you want to be...that sounds really corny but it's true!
megs

9:51 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Jeez.

I think Lauren has the wrong impression of me. Or vice versa. Or visa vice versa.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home