Thursday, March 10, 2005

I Wish You Could Make This World Make Sense

Today's Song: Killswitch Engage - End Of Heartache




"Sleep brings release
And the hope of a new day
Waking the misery
Of being without you "


I read someone else's Blog a while ago and it made me thing to myself:

What am i doing?
Where am i going?
What is my plan?

I have no idea. I am just filled with a somber feeling everytime one of these questions arises in my head. Maybe it's my skewed perspective. The way i count: "I wish i hads" Instead of counting "I'm glad i haves". I wish i new the answer, i wish it was in my grasp. I see the road ahead, It's filled with many trials and tribulations. I don't have the self confidence to be strong and take this head on.

I'm drowning in this pool of self doubt.

I do not know what i need to get me in the right frame of mind. I guess i just want it all to fall into my lap, But the world dosn't work this way.

Maybe i am envious of those around me. They are so Solid, Stable, and Happy. I want to be able to live each moment as they come and enjoy each and every one.

How i ache for an end to this feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home