Monday, April 11, 2005

West Side Playas

Today's Song: Tupac & Dr Dre - California




"Out on bail
fresh outta jail
California dreamin'
Soon as I stepped on the scene
I'm hearin' hoochies screamin'.
Fiendin' for money and alcohol
the life of a west side playa'
where cowards die, it's our ball"


Went to see Sin City FINALLY...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AWESOME... Amazing...Very Good. I would DEFINATLY see it again.

Watching the movie makes me want to get the rest of the books that much more. DEFINATLY gonna have to stop by some comic shops.

BTW> Someone told me that i was: "A real life Seth Cohen"

After the movie Sean and i went to Milly, then rode around DT then ate pizza then back to milly. It was a really fun night. Sean gapped from the Bath tub to the beginner bowl. i hit my fav hip better [going OVER the bump out]. Aswell i 180 to roll back over a pylon [about a foot tall] I was pretty stoked about that.

Sean and i were blastin the Song California on the ride home, It made my week.

Papa Macarone and i are goin shootin tomorrow.

~Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home