Sunday, April 10, 2005

Disordered and Disgruntled.

Today's Song:Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure




"I'd like to wait, to see how things turn out,
If you apply some pressure,
I'd like to wait, to see how things turn out,
If you apply some pressure"


I saw this on Justing's Blog so i went ahead and did the survey:
DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:Low
Schizoid Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Disorder:Low
Antisocial Disorder:Low
Borderline Disorder:Low
Histrionic Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Disorder:Moderate
Avoidant Disorder:Moderate
Dependent Disorder:Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --


I'm not gonna lie to you, I thought i was gonna be a candidate for more then a few: "High" ratings...

But then again, how am i sopost to know what disorders i have or don't have. I mean, Do crazy people KNOW they are Crazy?

I went to work today not expecting a good day... and at first it was the same old shit routine. But it changed, after the rush and fuckin Jon left it was ok. It was Nick, Terry and i. Man we were goofin off and joking around it was halarious. Definatly some good kids.

Recently... for some fucking stupid reason, we are now open till ten... It's retarded... The last few nights i have gotten off work around 11. I fucking hate it. I need to quit. Someone offer me a job [where i won't have to cook] and i will think about it. I am fucking tired of that place.

I'm lookin at some .22 handguns to get. I KNOW... I can hear all of you goin [WTF SON?! You want a pussy .22? you should get a real gun] I can DEFINATLY see Justing saying that. But the fact is... Shooting is expensive and i can get bulk .22[1000 or so] for the price of a box of .45 [50]
Some of the guns that catch my eye:
Walther P22
Hammerli 280

But i mean, The Hammerli 280 is discontinued... so it'd be hard to find and it'd be expensive...

ANWAYS... My "WISH LIST" of firearms would be"
Nice .22 biathalon rifle [Walther KK300 Universal]
Lee Enfield [.303]
Hammerli 280 [.22]
colt 1911 [.45]
Strayer Voigt Infinity with a 6" barrel [9mm or .45]

Tomorrow i'm goin to see Sin City. I CAN'T WAIT.

I know this is gonna make me sound like a nerd... But i wanna stop by some Comic shops and see if they sell the Sin City books. Because i'd like to read them. Or maybe even start reading some new and interesting comics.

~Good Night

[BTW> New link to a nifty Pic. I found at: Pictures On The Wall]

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Hammerli's are REALLY expensive. It's not worth blowing that much money on a .22 pistol.

.22's are hella cheap. If you learned to reload shells, 9mm wouldn't be too bad.

I've never been a fan of Walthers... What you could do is get a 'plinker'... or a larger calibre pistol with a .22 conversion kit.

Biathalon rifles = $$$
Lee Enfield < M1 Garand (but still cool)
Hammerli 280 = $$$
Colt 1911: You probably won't find an original, but copies and various different models Kimber Custom etc. are easy to find.
The Infinity is just a 1911... with a longer barrel.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home