Saturday, May 21, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today's Song: Punjabi MC - Jatt Ho Giya Sharabee




I Usually have a quote here.... But this song isn't even in English... So... Just listen to it

Didn't do anything today. Went to work... The usual...

Except for two things.

1) There was a take out order for 7 [i was working takeout] anf it was four family packs... a family pack is 10 fish... it was insane.

2) Jon is a fucking moron, I don't even want to waste my time trying to explain all the ways he is a fucktard.

So, i got home around 11, nothing really to do because it is so late. I take my shower and go to read my Manga again.

Here are my fav frames:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's a great Manga, and even better Anime, Definatly worth checking out.

~Good Night

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

John's fired BTW.

Have a nice day.

10:47 PM  
Blogger E said...

Jeff just likes chicks with big... guns.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

That's a guy ;)

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff likes guys with big guns?

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home