Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sho-Sho-Shooting

Today's Song: Rise Against - Torches




"I’m still waiting, yeah I’m still waiting"

>The day started out by goin to the shooting range with my dad. It was fun because we had the whole rifle bay to ourselfs. I moved a table out of the way and tried shooting from a prone position at 50 yards with the .22. We found a Silhouette target that hadn't been used, so we put it out at 50 and tried shooting at it standing up. I was happy with getting all ten shots in the head. After i was finished shooting the .22 i pulled out the Lee Enfield and shot 20 rounds with it. Some at 25 and 50 yards. I tried shooting while standing, and you can feel it move you.

Here is a vid of me shooting my Lee Enfield No.4 Mk.1* Standing up[.303]
Vid

Dickie and Sarah came over, then we went to Badass Jack's so Sarah and Dickie could eat. Then back to my house where we watched some tv. After they left i went to Peeties with Sean and we ate some KFC and watched a BMX video.

Fun fun. So i can't wait for my body not to hurt anymore so i can go riding again.

~Good Night

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Thats a pretty cool video.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home